Do you want to try real and typical Malaga food and drinks? Experience the main spots where only locals go to and have a good time? Then you should definitely join our Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour! With us, you will see the hidden gems of Malaga where you will taste traditional dishes and wines. Apart from the food, you will meet people and definitely have a good time as a local. Let’s get the feast started!Read More
Don’t plan your lunch because during our Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour we are going to visit 3 different places:
Firstly, we will go to the iconic La Antigua Casa de Guardia, where we will taste one of the local sweet wines or vermouths. Moreover, we will immerse into the atmosphere of a typical Spanish bar that stayed in the way it used to be from its very beginning.
Secondly, we will visit the Central Market that is abundant in local food and drinks. While walking between the counters full of seafood, fruits, vegetables, and meat, we will try another local wine or a beer. These drinks are coming with some snacks in order to be a perfect combination.
To finish our Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour we will go to one local Taperia, a historical place. There you will have an option between beer/tinto de verano/fresh drinks and a full table of tapas: crestas, croquetas, chorizitos, ensaladilla, and others that change every day. All are made of local food from Malaga and the local regions.
- 3 drinks
- A good amount of tapas
- Local guide
- Vegetarian option
- Gluten-free and lactose-free options
- Guided visit of the market
Prepare for the activity
We will meet in front of La Antigua Casa de Guardia (Alameda Principal, 18). We recommend arriving 10 minutes earlier.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days before, then no cancellation fee will apply.
- In case you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days prior, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- Whether you cancel within 2 calendar days prior, hence a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
Read this information carefully:
- If you do not book, it is mandatory to call, text or send us an e-mail to get a confirmation.
- Just by coming to the meeting point, this does not guarantee that you will be able to join.
- Please, notice that we need a minimum amount of people in order to guarantee the tour.