Activity Manager Assistant Intern
activity manager intern
Do you enjoy talking to people from all over the world?
Are you responsible and full of energy?
Do you like planning events?
Who are we looking for?
Currently enrolled student or recently graduated in a speciality of Tourism, Event Management, Communications or similar with:
- Fluent English skills (Spanish would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and energetic mindset
- Open-mind and good organisation skills
- Interest in tourism and cultural exchange
- Preference working in the field, instead of sitting in the office
what will be your role?
- Supporting with the preparation and planning of multicultural events
- Promoting the events via flyers and social media
- Hosting events and networking
- Building a positive environment in the group
what we offer?
- An internship for 3 up to 6 months
- 25-36 hours weekly commitment
- Flexible working time
- Working in a positive and dynamic environment