Thinking of making a drink for yourself? We picked the top five delicious easy alcoholic drinks for you to make at home! All of them have Spanish origin because this is where you can discover all the secrets on how to prepare tasty dishes and amazing drinks!
- 1 litre red wine
- 1 litre lemonade
- 100ml brandy or red vermouth
- 1 peach (wedges)
- One orange (sliced)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- dried orange peel or orange zest
- 5 to 8 strawberries (wedges)
- 1 orange (juice of)
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 20g brown sugar (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- fresh mint leaves
- ice cubes
- Add all your fruit to a large jug (2.5l minimum).
- Then add the orangem, lemon juice and the brandy.
- The fruit makes the sangria sweet enough, but if you like your drinks extra sweet, go ahead and add some sugar! Stir it so it dissolves and then add the cinnamon.
- Firstly, pour the red wine, then the lemonade. Add them slowly because your sugary concoction will make lots of bubbles
- Lastly, add your fresh mint leaves and lots of ice.
TINTO DE VERANO
- 1 bottle 750 ml of Spanish red wine (you can use pretty much any Spanish red wine)
- 750 ml of lemon-flavored soda tonic water, or equal parts lemonade and soda water.
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced lemon
- 200 ml of sweet vermouth (optional)
- Firstly, pour the wine into a large jug.
- Then add the soda or tonic water and stir thoroughly.
- Add the lemon and orange slices, as well as the vermouth if using. Afterwards, stir to combine.
- When done, serve over ice.
AQUA DE VALENCIA
- 500 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 300 ml of chilled cava semisweet sparkling wine
- 100 ml vodka
- 100 ml gin
- Firstly mix together all ingredients in a 1 liter pitcher or carafe.
- Then, serve in champagne or martini cocktail glasses.
- 30 ml of brandy or rum
- 1 shot of espresso (or 60 ml strong hot coffee)
- Firstly, sprinkle some sugar over the rim of an old fashioned glass, a brandy snifter, or a small coffee glass
- Then, pour the rum (or brandy) into the glass and top it with espresso.
- When done, make sure to serve immediately.
- 4 cups water (1 l)
- 250 g tiger nuts or chufas. You can also use other nuts like almonds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- The peel of a lemon
- 4 Medjool dates or 8 Deglet Nour dates
- Firstly, soak the tiger nuts in water for 12-24 h.
- Then drain and rinse the tiger nuts.
- Blend them with 500 ml cups of water (two cups). Then, place the mixture in a jar, add a cinnamon stick, and the peel of a lemon. Let it stand in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Afterwards, strain the horchata using a cloth, or a napkin and blend it with the dates and the remaining water (2 cups or 500 ml).
- Let it stand in the fridge until it’s cold.
- You can serve the horchata with some ground cinnamon on top. Feel free to add ice as well.
These are our Easy Alcoholic Drinks to Make at Home!
What do you think? Will you try some? We definitely recommend doing so! You can enjoy them while watching Movies and TV Shows Shot in Andalusia or while planning How to travel after COVID-19 pandemic